- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Seek out appropriate contacts in an organization
- Generate leads and cold call prospective partners
- Meet with partners face to face, over an online meeting or phone call
- Foster and develop relationships with partners
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business
- Have a good understanding of our products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Attend conferences
- BS/MS degree in any field, preferably in business or technology
- At least 2 years experience in business development
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with partners
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Decision-making skills
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Attention to details
- The ability to multitask and prioritize your workload
- Technical affinity (you’ll be using lots of software tools)
- Team work skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
- Passionate about language learning
As part of a young and dynamic team, you will design and develop next-generation mobile applications for both Android and iOS. You will work closely together with experienced engineers and regularly communicate with our team of translators and content creators. In an agile environment, you will be integrated with the full mobile development lifecycle. Customer feedback will be regularly discussed and the team will find solutions to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
As a new member, you will receive huge support from the team. We are open to new ideas, feedback and respect each other’s opinions. Together, we will find the best solution to reach the goals we set for our team and the whole company.
How to apply
Please answer the following questions when applying for the job:
1. What is your expected salary range?
2. When can you start?
3. Which type of visa do you have? (For non-Thai nationals)
* Only candidates who answer the above questions will be considered