- Backlog Grooming (Produce high quality requirements for development)
- Managing app releases (QA and release apps on multiple platforms)
- Monitor project progress, milestones, scope and budget
- Measure and analyze project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Continuously do market research for new opportunities and feature ideas
- Collect customer feedback to improve our apps
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and resourceful
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Fluent in English
How to apply
Please answer the following questions when applying for the job:
- What is your expected salary range?
- When can you start?
- Which type of visa do you have? (For non-Thai nationals)
- If newly graduated: Please send your certificate of study and transcript.