Simya Labs Co., Ltd. is a fast-growing technology start-up founded in 2018. We focus on creating innovative mobile apps on multiple platforms, including Android and iOS. Our apps have been downloaded by millions of users from all over the world.
- Backlog Grooming (Produce high quality requirements for development)
- Assist managing app releases (QA and release apps on multiple platforms)
- Monitor project progress, milestones, scope and budget
- Measure and analyze project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Continuously do market research for new opportunities and feature ideas
- Collect customer feedback to improve our apps
- Studies in Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and resourceful
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Fluent in English
As part of a young and dynamic team, you will design and develop next generation mobile applications for both Android and iOS. You will work closely together with experienced engineers and regularly communicate with our team of translators and content creators. In an agile environment, you will be integrated in the full mobile development lifecycle. Customer feedback will be regularly discussed and the team will find solutions to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
- Possibility of Home Office, Remote Work, and Work & Travel
- Casual and friendly work environment, T-shirt and jeans are welcome
- Monthly workshops for on the job learning and training
- And more!
How to apply
Send a cover letter explaining your interests and resume to us by mail or email ([email protected]) with subject “Internship – Project Management” or apply by yourself at our office.