- Design and develop mobile apps for Android and iOS based on React Native and Redux
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team to define and ship new features within an agile environment
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Remote Work possible
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or similar major
- Experience in mobile application development
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Fluent in English
As part of a young and dynamic team, you will design and develop next generation mobile applicationsfor both Android and iOS. You will work closely together with experienced engineers and regularlycommunicate with our team of translators and content creators. In an agile environment, you will beintegrated in the full mobile development lifecycle. Customer feedback will be regularly discussed andthe team will find solutions to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
How to apply
Please answer the following questions when applying for the job:
- What is your expected salary range?
- When can you start?
- Which type of visa do you have? (For non-Thai nationals)
- If newly graduated: Please send your certificate of study and transcript.